Friday, September 4, 2009

C Skills : Tutor-1 :HelloWorld

C is just Sea , the more I learn, the more I forget ....This is the reason , I thought of writing all about C and try to accumulate all that I know and share with all using the blog....Well!!...My Blog turned technical huh!!!...


This is a simple program in C ..

Say "Hello to the world....."

#include"stdio.h"

int main()
{
printf("hello world ! \n");
return 0;
}

stdio.h is called a header file .......Beginners..come on search in google wats there inside the header file.

Question: What happens when I execute the same code in unix after changing the printf like
printf("hello world !"); ?????



P.S : The tutorial only covers few important tricks of the language , This is only for people who have some basic knowledge of the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment